Customer Relations / Account Manager Resume Sample
Create your unique resume faster
Edit This Resume
Just click "Edit this resume" to get a quick start and easily build a perfect resume in just a few minutes. Fill in your own details, change colors or templates & start your job application today!
B.S. in BusinessJune 2004August 2009
Ball State University - Muncie, IN
- E-Commerce Management Experience (8 years)
- Management Experience (6 years)
- Intelligence Targeting (6 years)
- Customer Relations Management (10+ years)
- Business Development (8 years)
First Ranked Sales Representative
Awarded Sales Representative for selling $20,000 worth of merchandise in 3 weeks Appointed
High-energy Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Account ManagerMay 2014Present
Infinite Management Group, Inc.
- Completed on average, 500 daily outbound calls generating a 76% conversion rate
- Collaborated with other Account Managers to prepare and deliver performance updates and quarterly business reviews
- Monitored market, and product innovations, and competitor activity, and adjusted account sales approach to adjust the latest market conditions
- Addressed customer's questions and concerns regarding company products, prices, and availability
- Trained sales teams on educational products at seminars and special event
Account ManagerNovember 2009May 2014
Vector Marketing, Inc.
- Managed day-to-day activities involving tenants, subcontractors and property management
- Monitored and documented income, including delinquencies
- Worked with the owners to identify, develop and achieve community goals and objectives
- Conducted apartment tours for potential tenants and answered any questions
- Maintained accurate and updated websites and printed materials
- Monitored common areas for cleanliness and safety