Attorney Resume Example
Create your unique resume faster
Edit This Resume
Just click "Edit this resume" to get a quick start and easily build a perfect resume in just a few minutes. Fill in your own details, change colors or templates & start your job application today!
Criminal defense expertise
Excellent research and writing skills
Personal Injury Plaintiff and Defense experience
Outstanding public speaker
Law Office of Ronald J. Brandmayr
- Represented clients in criminal and quasi-criminal, civil and disorderly person cases, including personal injury matters, family law, juvenile matters, contract disputes.
- Represented clients in appeals to Appellate Division and NJ Supreme Court.
- Developed strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Presented key evidence and exhibits during civil trials.
- Questioned and cross-examined witnesses in trials, hearings, and depositions.
- Researched legal issues using Westlaw and Lexis research programs.
- Drafted legal briefs in summary judgment cases, motions to dismiss, etc.
Brickfield & Donahue
March 2003October 2005
River Edge, NJ
- Represented clients in criminal and civil matters.
- Researched, wrote and filed motions and briefs for cases.
- Analyzed probable outcomes of cases using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Tried cases in municipal court.
Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, NJ
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Monmouth University - West Long Branch, NJ