Customer Service Representative Resume Example
Create your unique resume faster
Just click "Edit this resume" to get a quick start and easily build a perfect resume in just a few minutes. Fill in your own details, change colors or templates & start your job application today!
- Dependable and honest with a positive attitude.
- Prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent listener and efficient leaner.
- Patient and courteous when interacting with customers.
- Strong sense of urgency, responsibility, and dedication.
- Effectively work and communicate well with team members.
- Successfully handle multiple priorities.
- Able to perform daily department tasks including stocking merchandise and maintaining store neat and orderly.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Proficient with computers, technology, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and familiar with Excel.
High School Diploma
Pittsburg High School
Aug 2009May 2014
Auto Financial Solutions
Apache Junction, AZ
General Janitorial duties including mopping, sweeping and dusting. Responsible for making sure the bathrooms, offices and everything in the building was clean and neat. Emptied and cleaned waste receptacles. Kept hallways, and all common areas clean. Removed debris from outside the offices and informed management of any damages or problems with vehicles.
Aug 2014Jun 2016
- Thoroughly swept and mopped bedrooms, bathrooms, and dining area.
- Responsible for disposal of garbage.
- Properly polished tile floors.
- Replenished cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Maintained kitchen area including dishes, counters, and floors.
- Sorted and stored laundry, including trips to the dry cleaners.
- Cared for the family pet dog, duties include feeding, grooming, and walking.