Flight Attendant Resume Example
Create your unique resume faster
Just click "Edit this resume" to get a quick start and easily build a perfect resume in just a few minutes. Fill in your own details, change colors or templates & start your job application today!
• Business Development • Vendor Relations • Project Management • Team Leadership
• Training & Development • Negotiation • Process Improvement • Customer Relations
• Operations Improvement • Strategic Analysis • Human Resources
GoJet Airlines - Bridgeton, MO
Flight AttendantNovember 2018Present
- Set a high standard for consistent in-flight service that includes serving meal/beverages and selling onboard products
- Handle situations from a wide variety of individual personalities
- Work independently or as part of a team
- Ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers
- Provide leadership by responding to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts
American Family Life Assurance Company - Durham, NC
Benefits CoordinatorNovember 2017March 2018
- Offer benefits solutions to small business owners.
- Offer peace of mind to individuals during their time of need.
- Policyholder Service
Sterling Capital Management LLC - Raleigh, NC
Product Support SpecialistNovember 2003October 2017
- Provided training, product knowledge, operational support and maintenance for multiple investment platforms. Served as a liaison among multiple BB&T lines of business and outside organizations providing the perfect client experience;
- Significantly increase productivity through collaboration with management to streamline opening, closing, and fee processing processes;
- Trained and mentored all team members to deliver superior client service and support;
- Fostered strong relationships by providing product knowledge and client support;
- Developed writeable PDF forms and process to more effectively manage internal and external money manager accounts reducing investment/trade oversights by 75%; these were subsequently adopted as a company standard;
- Partnered with outside firms and custodians to streamline client onboarding reducing delay investing client funds from 3-7 days to a standard 1-2 days;
- Collaborated with legal ensuring all contracts followed BB&T corporate guidelines;
- Created a workflow checklist to reduce oversight risk; 80% efficiency improvement;
- Implemented internal check deposit solution and process that increased business profits $1500 monthly and dramatically decreased client investment delays;
- Collaborated with management to design an internal CRM database (Access) to monitor and track daily account action items; reducing oversight and increasing client satisfaction 90%.