Graphic Designer Resume Sample
Create your unique resume faster
Just click "Edit this resume" to get a quick start and easily build a perfect resume in just a few minutes. Fill in your own details, change colors or templates & start your job application today!
- Graphic Designer in the label industry.
- Creating a variety of products like custom labels, shrink sleeves, hot stamp labels, foil pouches and embossed labels, sachets.
- Digital printing technology
Graphic Designer/Production Artist
Co-founder of a t-shirt design workshop
- Sublimation Technique
- Textile Vinyl Transfer Technique
Head of Visual Communication
Direction of Packing, Ministry of Industry
- Contribute to the creation of a new strategy in the design of containers and packaging of the Cuban industry;
- Identity design and organization of the First International Convection of the Cuban Industry "Cubaindustria 2014" of which I was part of the General Organizing Committee;
- Identity and assets design for the Congress of Packaging HAVANAPAK 2014 and 2016.
Adobe CC - InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator
Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite (10+ years)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (10+ years)
- Supervise and delegate workload, prioritizing as necessary to meet due dates
- Project layout, design, production, prepress and press-check
- Art/Photoshoot direction specializing in 250+page catalogs, mail order catalogs, newsletters and brochures
- Work-flow process automation using Applescript
- Catalog template creation and catalog systems analyst
- Photo retouching and color correction
- Special events, portrait and merchandise photography
- Attention to detail, highly organized, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Fast learner