Construction Worker Resume Sample
Create your unique resume faster
Edit This Resume
Just click "Edit this resume" to get a quick start and easily build a perfect resume in just a few minutes. Fill in your own details, change colors or templates & start your job application today!
Reliable Construction Worker with on-the-job experience in assisting carpenters, bricklayers, demolition experts, cement finishers, and roofers on residential and commercial construction sites. Expertise on how to efficiently organize materials and complete prep work before new construction or remodeling projects. Skilled in using power tools, hand tools, and heavy machinery to complete projects on time.
Swagger Brothers Inc - Odessa, TX
Construction WorkerMarch 2018September 2019
- Performed a broad range of construction labor including paving, moving materials, painting, and building;
- Removed, repaired, or replaced, plumbing lines, to keep projects moving forward;
- Supported the company commitment to reducing workplace accidents, OSHA regulatory compliance, and safe workplace guidelines by mentoring new team members regarding team safety expectations and work responsibilities;
- Inspected completed work to ensure it meets plan requirements and high-quality standards inspections without requiring additional work;
- Worked overtime hours when project or weather conditions required timeline adjustments in order to meet client expectations.
Swaggart Brothers Inc - Carlsbad, NM
Construction LaborerDecember 2017March 2018
- Assisted the construction team in demolishing structures and creating frameworks;
- Unloaded and organized construction materials in appropriate locations for efficient distribution;
- Gained experience building concrete forms and erecting scaffolding to enable sub-contractors to pour foundations, install vinyl siding, or lay brickwork;
- Mixed and poured concrete and asphalt to create residential driveways, patios, and garage floors ;
- Complied with safety regulations in the clean-up of spills and removed any hazardous materials correctly to ensure team safety and reduced citizen complaints about blocked traffic in construction ones by courteously directing traffic around unloading sites or construction zones;
- Learned to secure special attachments to heavy equipment and partnered with operators to signal and guide them in safely moving equipment;
OSHA 10 - March 2019 to Present
Hazmat Awareness - April 2018 to Present